SurfACE™ Beef/Swine Carcass Sampling Kit
Microbiology Bacterial Indicator microorganisms Pathogenic bacteria Spoilage microorganisms Primary Production
Have a question or need support?
Do you have questions about our products and/or services? Contact us below.Contact now
Description & Properties
The bovine/swine sampling kit has been designed to contain everything needed to collect and transport ten environmental/HACCP bovine or swine carcass specimens for food-borne pathogen analysis. The non-destructive sampling procedure was prepared using FSIS/USDA pathogen reduction/HACCP regulations.
|Microbiology||Bacterial, Indicator microorganisms, Pathogenic bacteria, Spoilage microorganisms|
|Storage Temperature||15°C - 25°C|
Materials supplied in the standard product
- Ten (10) sterile cellulose sponges pre-moistened with 10 ml buffered peptone water (Cat # A40BPW) or 10 ml Butterfield’s phosphate buffer (Cat #A40BPB); individually wrapped in tear-open; vapour barrier foil pouch
- Ten (10) vials of 15 ml sterile buffered peptone water
- Ten (10) pairs of sterile sampling gloves
- Ten (10) Twirl-tie sterile sample bags
- Ten (10) labels for sample identification
- Ten (10) sterile sampling templates (10 cm x 10 cm)
- Instruction Sheet